noPoll: a toolkit to add WebSocket support to your project
noPoll is a clean implemetnation of the RFC 6455 : The Websocket protocol definition, written in ANSI C.
Some of its features are:
- Context based API design making the library stateless. Support to run several execution contexts in the same process.
- Support for stream based API and message based API (handler notified)
- Robust and well tested implementation checked by a strong regression test to ensure the library keeps on working as new features are added.
- Flexible design that allows its integration into a external loop or to use its own waiting loop
- Support for port share which allows running native protocol and WebSocket protocol on the same port.
noPoll has been developed by Advanced Software Production Line, S.L. (http://www.aspl.es). It is licensed under the LGPL 2.1 which allows open source and commercial usage.
noPoll manual is available in the following link:
Check out noPoll API documentation in the following links:
1) Common API definition:
2) Function for creating connections and listeners
3) Functions to handle messages (message based API):
You can reach us at the noPoll mailing list: at noPoll users for any question you may find.
If you are interested on getting commercial support, you can also contact us at: info@.firstname.lastname@example.org@m..es.