Vortex Library documentation
Vortex library documentation is composed by the API reference, manuals and tutorials. They are developed and maintained using doxygen tool.
If you find something not properly documented or missing or you think you could improve some section, contact us at the mailing list. It is really important to us to keep an useful, error free, and updated documentation.
Vortex Library old reference documentation:
The following is a list of old reference documentation and manuals:
Products using Vortex Library
Products, applications and network protocol implementations using Vortex Library:
- TML/SIDEX: Integreated solution for cross platform network communication.
- Core-Admin: Extensible server administration platform with a web-client interface.
- Turbulence: General purpose, extensible BEEP application server.
- PyVortex: Python bindings for Vortex Library 1.1. Official component included into base Vortex Library source code.
- LuaVortex: Lua bindings for Vortex Library 1.1. Official component included into base Vortex Library source code.
- BeepFp: BEEP services for Free Pascal (binding component written on top of Vortex Library 1.1).
- CyBEX: Cybersecurity information exchange framework (X.1500)
- Shaper: Creates xml documents by integrating data resulting from XML-RPC service execution.
- Af-Arch: An Open Source N-Tier development framework.
The following are the set of change notifications done and the release associated where the change was implemented/introduced:
- vortex-conn-opts-01 (2011/10/25)
- vortex-ctx-data-01 (2011/09/28)
- vortex-profile-filter-01 (2009/11/16)
- vortex-notify-start-01 (2009/03/11)
- vortex-voidptr-update-01 (2007/10/2)
- vortex-xml-rpc-gen-dispatch-01 (2007/07/23)
- vortex-async-queue-api-01 (2007/04/18)
- vortex-axllist-api-01 (2007/04/17)
Links to BEEP related articles
- XML Watch: Bird's-eye BEEP
- An Overview of BEEP
- BEEP tiny fragment (BTF): problem description and how to fix it
- Understanding SEQ frames
- XML-RPC: building fast, prototyping better
- BNRA: BEEP no reply attack description